Here is something for the summer…This is crunchy, salty and sweet with a deliciousness that’s just perfect as a starter or main for those dreamy summer soirees. The flavours are all very subtle – neither flavour overpowers the next – each ingredient being complementary to the other.
I had this with an ice cold glass of Pierre Jourdan Tranquille Blush. #heaven
Watch me make this by clicking here.
- 2 green apples, cored and sliced with a mandolin into thin slices
- 4 slices parma ham
- 2 slices camembert cheese
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise mixed with 1 tsp of water
- 8 walnuts
- micro herbs
- Stack the apple in its original form adding the camembert and a slice of Parma ham in-between the apple slices or wedges.
- Top with more Parma ham, drizzle with the mayonnaise.
- Lastly, top off the apple stack this with some walnuts and micro herbs.